By using the Sites and/or Apps, or by choosing to submit or make available personally identifiable or other information to Aura Premium Paints through the Sites and/or Apps, you signify your consent to all of the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with any terms of this Policy, please do not use the Sites or Apps or submit or make available personally identifiable or other information to Aura Premium Paints through the Sites and/or Apps.
- Changes to this Policy
Aura Premium Paints may make changes to this Policy from time to time, so check back periodically to stay up to date on Aura Premium Paint’s data collection, use, and disclosure practices. The Company will indicate when any modifications are made to this Policy on the Sites and Apps, and will indicate at the top of this Policy the date this Policy was last amended. Any changes to this Policy will be posted below for a period of thirty (30) days and will be effective when posted. The changes will also be immediately incorporated into this Policy.
Your continued access to and/or use of the Sites or Apps after any changes are made to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to be legally bound by, the Policy as revised. If any of the changes are unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Sites and/or Apps.
If any changes to this Policy affect how our company treats or handles personally identifiable or other information that you have already provided to or that has otherwise been collected by Aura Premium Paints, we will notify you by email (if the company has a valid email address to use), and/or using other contact information we may have for you, and give you thirty (30) days to opt-in to the changes as they pertain to your information. If you do not opt-in, your information will continue to be used in a manner that is consistent with the version of this Policy under which it was collected, or the information will be deleted.
- How We Collect and Use Personally Identifiable and Other Information
You can generally visit our Sites and use the Apps without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. Personally identifiable information is generally defined as information that may be used to identify you such as, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, email address, birthday, credit/debit card number, photograph, and age.
There are areas on the Sites and Apps where you may be asked to provide us with Personal Information. For example, Personal Information such as name, mailing and/or shipping address(es), email address, telephone number, photographs, credit/debit card number or other financial information, birthday, username and password, and/or office address and other business information, may be collected from you when you:
- Sign up or register for a user account on some or all of the Sites and/or Apps;
- Create a user account username and password (and/or security question and answer);
- Order and pay for products and services on or through the Sites or Apps;
- Make use of our Digital Color Platform or other color visualization tools available on or through the Sites and/or Apps;
- Upload photos or images for use with our color visualization tools available on or through the Sites and/or Apps;
- Leave a product review;
- Contact us with questions or comments;
- Participate in surveys, quizzes, questionnaires, and/or contests; and/or
- Sign up for or subscribe to mailing lists and email newsletters on any of the Sites and/or Apps;
The Personal Information and other information that we collect from you may be used by the company for the purposes for which it was collected, for the reasons outlined in this Policy, and/or for any other purposes that are disclosed to you. The Company may use or disclose your Personal Information to:
- Set up and administer user accounts on any of the Sites and/or Apps;
- Respond to your questions, inquiries, product reviews;
- Compile marketing data;
- Supply you with information on our programs or services or the programs and services of our trusted third party associates and affiliates;
- Process payments and fulfill orders that you place on or through the Sites or Apps;
- Send you informational or promotional communications by electronic and non-electronic means;
- Perform internal operations on the Sites and/or Apps (e.g., fraud prevention);
- Conduct data analysis and testing on the Sites and/or Apps;
- Monitor usage on the Sites and/or Apps;
- Administer and process surveys, quizzes, questionnaires, and/or contests;
- Personalization and customization of digital and user experience;
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you; and/or
- Conduct any other purpose permitted or required by law.
By providing Aura Premium Paints with the Personal Information and/or other information referenced in this Policy, you agree that we may use the personal information and other information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Third Party Service Providers
Aura Premium Paints may use third party service providers to analyze how users move around the Sites and/or Apps to help provide you with more relevant data. These third party service providers may collect and aggregate tracking information such as the browser and/or internet service provider you use, which pages and advertisements you view, demographic data, hardware/software type, and date/time. Third party service providers may include and are not limited to:
- Google Maps/Google Earth Additional Terms of Service – https://maps.google.com/help/terms_maps.html
- Online Behavioral Advertising
Aura Premium Paints may use third party service providers to provide you with more relevant data, including advertising based on your perceived interests on our and third party sites and platforms.
You can opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising/targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue triangle Ad Choices icon in the upper right corner of the ads we serve or by clicking to http://youradchoices.com. If you opt-out, you will still see ads, but they will not be personalized based on your browsing history. If you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after opting out, you will need to opt-out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices, you will need to execute this opt-out on each browser or device.
- Children’s Privacy
The Sites and Apps are intended for individuals 18 years of age and older located in the Republic Of Kenya.
- Geographic Restrictions
The Sites and Apps are meant for individuals within the Republic Of Kenya. Aura Premium Paints only knowingly collects information from individuals within the Republic Of Kenya. If you provide information to us from outside of the Republic Of Kenya, you do so at your own risk. If you are outside of the Republic of Kenya, you are responsible for complying with any local laws regarding use of the Sites and Apps, and related data collection.
- The Mobile Apps
Standard data and other fees may be charged by your mobile phone carrier when using the Apps, so please be aware of them.