Vinyl Matt Emulsion is a low VOC content matt finish. A wipeable product, thinned with water and is applicable by brush, roller, airless spray or HVLP Spray and is suitable for interior use.
- Break the seal to open the gallon. Stir thoroughly before use. Add 5-10ltrs of water to a 20ltr gallon of Vinyl Matt Emulsion. Avoid over-thinning the paint.
- Apply by brush or roller. Apply evenly and avoid overspreading. Clean brushes and rollers immediately with a proprietary cleaner.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent coverage and opacity.
- Hides minor plastering imperfections.
Available Colour Ranges & Finish
- Vinyl Matt Emulsion is available in Brilliant White.
- Other Colour shades available on request and can be selected from a wide range of colours shades available in our colour chart.
- Pigment: Titanium Dioxide, coloured pigments and extenders.
- Binder: Vinyl acetate copolymer.
- Solvent: Water.
Recoatable after 4 hours under normal drying conditions.
Up to 16 m²/ litre on smooth surfaces.
Wet film thickness:
63 micrometres at 16 m²/ litre.
Dry film thickness:
16 micrometres at 16 m²/ litre.
EU limit value for this product (cat A/a): 30 g/l (2010). This product contains max. 1 g/l VOC.