Silk Vinyl is a top quality washable emulsion paint based on unique AkzoNobel technology, providing a tough, mid-sheen finish. Where condensation is a problem, for example some kitchens and bathrooms, use Aura Eggshell. Suitable for all normal interior wall and ceiling surfaces.
- Break the seal to open the gallon. Stir thoroughly before use. Add 5-8ltrs of water to a 20ltr gallon of Silk Vinyl Emulsion. Avoid over-thinning the paint.
- Apply by brush or roller. Apply evenly and avoid overspreading. Clean brushes and rollers immediately with a proprietary cleaner.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent coverage and opacity.
- High quality Silk finish.
- Effective Mould control formula
Available Colour Ranges & Finish
- Silk Vinyl is available in a wide range of colours shades available in our colour chart. Over 5,000 colour shades to select from.
- Also available in Silk Satin on request.
- Pigment: Titanium Dioxide, coloured pigments and extenders.
- Binder: Vinyl acetate copolymer.
- Solvent: Water.
Touch dry 1-4 hrs. Recoatable after 1-4 hours under normal drying conditions.
Up to 16 m²/ litre on smooth surfaces.
Wet film thickness:
63 micrometres at 16 m²/ litre.