Aura Professional Sanding Sealer is a quick drying, colourless solvent based clear for sealing timber grain to give optimum results with clear top coats. It is also suitable for preparing porous open grained timber for clear polyurethanes.
- Break the seal to open the gallon. Stir thoroughly before use. Add 3.5ltrs of Aura Standard Thinner to a 4Ltr gallon of Sanding Sealer.
- Apply by brush. Apply evenly and avoid overspreading. Clean equipment immediately with a proprietary cleaner.
- Do not use in temperatures below 8OC or in high humidity.
- Use Recommended Aura Standard Thinner otherwise “Whitening” may occur.
Features & Benefits
- Fast Drying.
- Sands Easily.
- Seals Wood Grain.
- Prepares wood for a smooth even topcoat.
Finish : Flat.
Drying time : < 30 min
Colour : Dries to colourless clear, although it appears milky in the can.
V.O.C.Level : < 525g/L untinted
Application Conditions Solids By Volume 35
Min Max Recommended
Wet Film Per Coat (microns) 100 100 100
Dry Film Per Coat (microns) 35 35 35
Recoat Time (min) 3-5 Hours Indefinite
Theoretical Spread Rate (m2/L) 10 10 10